Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

LAJUG

The topic will be Service Oriented Architecture - Today and Beyond by guest David Chou from Microsoft Corporation. So I decided to go and see what MS had to offer, after all this meeting is very close to me, might as well.

Started out with a high level overview of the Service Oriented Architecture, neutral and with all the competitors mentioned. After the break the slides with the MS products came out. I am not sure this was terribly interesting, but was kind of a neat thing as to where we can take the web in the future. David is an architect at MS and I guess that shows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.