Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Creative DECT Skype phone

I have this Creative DECT Skype phone without a driver that is keeping me in Windows. I think it is a very neat device, but I can't for the life of me find drivers for Linux.

Yesterday I played with Fring, a very cool IM on the N95, I was able to make Skype calls and do IM with a number of networks. Then I walked away from the WiFi access point, the program crashed, and I haven't been able to make it work since. I suspect that the code for multiple access points is the problem. When I have time I want to report this as I rather like the app, they have one for iPhone as well, but you have to crack the phone.Using my N95 for email has gotten easier with the use of a blue tooth keyboard. Not that the screen helps still a bit small for email.

No comments: