Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hot Sunday

I keep wanting to get out of the house, but finally getting a bit of an ocean breeze, it is a hot Sunday, my desk thermometer shows 31c, could be worst, 2 years ago in Beijing it was more like 41c, yikes. I guess I don't feel like I am doing anything that interesting, filed taxes, been cleaning up getting ready for the new additions to the family and working, yes boring work, monitoring, changing tapes and the infrequent DNS change and some support, as I said boring work. Before on Sunday's we used to work on Infris box, those were the days. But that guy is up north at LUGradio for the weekend so I am pretty sure I have my day to myself. Hot and dry, maybe time to checkout the library.

This morning I was playing with uStream since yesterday's LiLAX SkypeCast didn't go over as well as I had hoped. Some think it is bad to use Skype on Linux, but I like the way it works and the sound quality was very good we had a great talk about Linux Home Automation.

No comments: