Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

affe manco ubuntu 8.04 non supporta skype..

So I try to install Skype 2.0.0.68 on Ubuntu Hardy Heron 8.04 and find that when someone calls me the sound don't work, oh no, that sucks. I was trying to install Drupal 5 on it last night, more on that once I have time to finish the install. I need a classified system somewhat like CraigsList and this was the best way I could think of.

The LA Drupal group gets a good crowd, 34 attended. Chris has a good pace too and interesting topics. The first Speaker Mark talking about the Xprize foundation Drupal website, how he moved the website to Drupal, templates he created and how he managed 5 sites with one Drupal install.

Sam talked about installing Drupal, yea, I needed that, there were 10 Drupal newbies in the room :)

Only bummer was the internet access. TrainingRoom worked just fine as a WEP 012..9 but hmmm:

My traceroute [v0.72]

siderean-laptop (0.0.0.0) Tue Apr 29 19:12:49 2008

Keys: Help Display mode Restart statistics Order of fields quit

Packets Pings

Host Loss% Snt Last Avg Best Wrst StDev

1. 192.168.1.1 0.0% 5 1.0 1.0 0.9 1.0 0.0

2. ???

Not plugged in I guess.

I was playing with Drupal for a new client that called out of the blue on Sunday night from my Skype listing, first one that I get from that source.

No comments: