Total Pageviews

Monday, February 11, 2008

wow

Just got a call from Washington, seems like SCALE might actually be influencing our nations capital. We might actually be influencing what they use all the way across the country.

I don't understand my Slavic neighbors. I gave them my living room PC and they were to lazy to even plug it in. I wish I had a picture of it sitting on the floor, and the 3 of them. So now my back hurts from hunching over the keyboard on the floor. The kids were saying why would you give us a perfectly good computer, they thought it was crap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Got a call from washington.... hmmm very interesting. :)

Linux is used heavily in the government and many large companies.

Anything to continue its growth is welcome.

Go Linux!!! Go SCALE!!!