Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Google apps

My Windows XP didn't progress today, I got to admit that other then a visit to the dentist and a walk around Marina del Rey I didn't get much done today. Maybe I am burned out. During my walk I saw this little dog, smaller then I remember the king charles cavalier taller, but as I told Maggie's owner, on the other end of the red leash, I was much smaller when my parents had this dog, before I was born and it gave birth to my dog. I am sure I could find a picture of our own somewhere to compare the size.

I have to say that even though I am jumping computers and OSs like crazy lately, mostly I can keep stuff on Google and not suffer as much from not having a fixed computer. Usually I would have moved a picture to my system, here I am moving it to the web, and don't really need a printer to share it. The Internet is real now.

No comments: