Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Twit

I think it is time I start a podcast. I talk with people about technology on Skype all the time, I just have to record it and get someone to make show notes. I was listening to Twit MacBreak, one of the many podcasts Leo LaPorte does. Good stuff. I can't wait until the show notes are written, I want to find that site with the googlefoo finding the webcams, sounds interesting.

Last night I was at LAJUG and won IntelliJ a IDE, maybe I will program again. I could use something easier then VIM. Maybe I should have grabbed a book, but I didn't feel all that interested in GlassFish or J2EE. I guess I should learn all of these things. Seems I can download and evaluate this product even before I get the email. They even have a license for open source for Free, comercial is 499, personal 249. Who knows if it is the best, but I haven't used Eclipse that much so don't know it that well, but from what I have used it, works great, written in Java so portable.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Eclipse for non Java development (perl/c/php). I also use it for Java2ME development at times.
I would have to say that Netbeans wins hands down when it comes to Java Enterprise and standard edition development.

Anonymous said...

Hey man. In your blog reading your posts. Good stuff. Keep it up.

Posting once a day helps get your google rank up. Also you should add in the analytics code as a java script widget. I have it on my blog at http://siliconvs.blogspot.com

You already have the adsense stuff. Which also helps gets your site rank up.

Anonymous said...

Oh. I would be happy to co host a podcast with you on tech. I think that could be fun. Would probably get our goog ranks up.