Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

sell sell sell

It was a really bad day in the market, in some hours I will see what the damage was to my portfolio. While watching CNBC I got the idea of perhaps chanceling all comunications services, to save money, then I would have time to be more spiritual, like my brother suggested. So I got to the computer to report on this, get a Skype from Christopher, a mad chemist I met in Dublin, some years back. He shared the internet with me back then, had a week pass at EasyCafe and was leaving town, so I got it. Since I didn't have internet back then I really appreciated it. He does seem like a rather lonely guy, talks about his father at times.

"Hi Ralf, just read about the massive pile up in Fresno near Bakersfield. Sounds bad like that fire in the tunnel some weeks back. You seem safe in El Segundo!" he asks, but what the heck do I know about this, I only watch CNBC, SlashDot, WSJ and a little goldfish on my desk.

I still have piles of stuff to get rid of: N95, damn this thing is cool, but time consuming,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm. Yes. Cancel all my communiction methods. Quick I have to tell everyone I am thinking about doing that right before I do it. :)

And I don't watch the news either. Just slashdot and the links from there to NYT and WSJ. Now I need a gold fish...