Total Pageviews

Monday, November 26, 2007

RUBE GOLDBERG MACHINES competition

So this morning I wake up early again, seems to be a new thing, but then it gets dark before 5PM now, so might as well experience some of the dark in the morning as well. Yesterday we got 4 phone calls from Zhan in China, didn't answer any of them, not because we don't like him, mainly because we didn't feel like answering the phone, I guess I better route his calls to my business number, the only one I often answer. Not that I knew who was calling. Also heard my office phone read out a phone number I didn't recognize while I was in the bathroom, a quick google let me know that the number belonged to John, through some Green Party contact info on some webpage. I hope the Sunday call wasn't political, but I know the guy so whatever. Seems he again has a cellphone, had broken his old handset. So I left a message this morning. The things I do to save time now that I am blogging?

This morning I get an email from Charles asking of we should do the RUBE GOLDBERG MACHINES filming, I think this could be very fun if we can get into this. Even being on a team or a show with heather vescent could be a really neat thing. I saw a Half Life 2 engine (Cheating, I think, since the physics are 100% accurately repeatable!): http://youtube.com/watch?v=dNHj0gPtpJE that has lots of explostions, probably right up Heather's ally, she could make this for real, or something easier.

Jack recomended Miro to me on Sunday, haven't tried it yet, but probably worth looking at once I have a bigger Windows machine, seems it only supports that. My current XP Home is only 10 Gigs and I have to fix the old install, the one that doesn't login. Haven't used Joost in a while either, but it too was really neat, recommended for all of you that don't have cable TV, it is a great alternative.

No comments: