Total Pageviews

Monday, November 12, 2007

Flckr

I got my first Flickr account today. I bet artistic pictures like these attract attention, I shall use it more. Could it be time to create a new business for sysadmins who want to telecomute, call it nakedsysadmins, and having seen some of them at meetings, it might be an incentive for employers to leave them telecomuting which makes everyone win, except for big oil. Time to upload the BarCampSD2 pictures I took.

I thought I wrote about freegans on a previous post, but I must have dreamed it up, since I can't find the references to it. Someone asked me about it in a chat, said it originated in California, yet I had never heard of them. They are low impact on the environment people that live on the fringes of the economy, the name is made from Free and Vegan.

No comments: