Total Pageviews

Friday, November 9, 2007

dirty laundry

Having lots of problems today, doing laundry, watching market go down, obviously I should have cashed out a week ago when I was on top of the world, a lunch and a trip to BarCampSD. Why the hell am I blogging? I guess to put it all out there for myself and whoever else gives a damn. Charles got flamed in the UUASC list this morning, it wasn't pretty, but I guess I can't complain about what they did. He might want to not ask so many questions at meetings, he really becomes a lighting rod there. I have piles of stuff here to get rid of, see previous post, John might pickup some of it, perhaps my working Verizon phone as he broke his. I did offer the thing to Dallas, but he didn't seem interested, so what the heck. Then there is that lunch with Uncle. I am still sore from Wednesdays soccer game, hadn't played since HS so it was a bit too much, plus it was pretty cool that night too, I wonder if that makes you even more sore?

Today I tried to update the N95 software for my phone. It really seems like the iPhone is better, I am sorry to say this, but the N95 takes too much time. It took time to get the Gizmo working, it takes time to evaluate the other carriers and I am not even sure why I would want this thing, my current Verizon phone does the job, it isn't cool, but it mostly works, crappy coverage at home, but then again, I can get my phone calls here with my GrandCentral number that rings my work phone over SIPphone/Gizmo and my home phone. One number to reach me everywhere. I might want to wait to do anything with my Verizon phone though after all Google partnered with them and this Android thing might turn out to be interesting. Should have a LiLAX talk on it, problem is where do we find a speaker? Anyhow download it Nov12, it is probably a great idea, give it time, might be on many cellphones. Who knows if it eventually works into a WiFi Network like Meraki or Fon. Peter claims Skype runs on iPhone, but my research only shows that it puts the voice on a normal billable call, it is a good thing, but not unlimited Skype to Skype calling.

Time to take the laundry out.

No comments: