Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 17, 2007

On Thursday's I often walk out to Main St. and the farmer's market, then go on the library. I usually read some news papers and magazines. I like the opportunity to be out of my office and in a bigger room with other people, not reading off of a 19" flat panel as I usually do, while listening to CNBC and talking on Skype, so much information. While leaving I usually look at the new book section and then go home, except for the time I found the Google Story and this time I saw "The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao" and I had heard about this book on NPR, so I had to check it out, even though I didn't have my library card w

Justin.tv used to be PG, now it is more like R rated, but Nekomimi_Lisa is getting dressed in the morning, maybe X during the night when presumibly she is undressing, I had not been watching for a long time, but sex sells, and this was quite predictable.

It just dawned on me that Google should have created MyFace instead of Open Social, after all if you could combine the 2 biggest sites, that would be huge, worth another 100 points on the stock.

Reading my junkmail bobo92 address I see "Greetings to you from China, my names are Seng Cheong working with Shanghai commercial bank and I have a very good business proposition for you..." I guess they moved from Nigeria to Shanghai. Wouldn't it be cool to create some scripts to answer all these emails? Automate the process of making them send you embarrassing pictures.

No comments: