Total Pageviews

Monday, November 5, 2007

Misdirection

So now Uncle thinks I sent him to the bad part of town, I was driving and putting our home address in his GPS, then I suspected it was wrong, asked JJ to fix, she refused to touch technology she wasn't trained on (lazy) and he ended up driving 40 miles to the bad part of town, funny comedy of errors. I guess through cultural differences and my joking about him sending all his junk mail to me today when he called asking for our address has made him mad at me, I am told. This is what I have been spending my day with, it is so time consuming I ended hanging up the phone and putting a message on the answering machine saying that I can be reached at work. So I had to finally put that one to rest here, I didn't mean to put the wrong city in the GPS, I was driving the car while typing, mostly paying attention to driving, not to typing. I got a green light and the city was wrong, similar spelling had a similar street on it, but not where we live.

My brother calls me today, first time in a while, now that he is on Gizmo and he can use megabytes to reach me he is far more willing to make calls. I was rather faltered until I realized that he really mostly wants to talk with Eric and is afraid to use a credit card on the internet. Get some guts and pay off, his landline is 25 Euros, he seems to have no problem paying them. Its like everything web has to be free for people to use it.

No comments: