Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Iraq

I went down town a few weeks ago and visited the Aviation Metro station to catch the 438 express bus to down town for 1.75, great deal if you get there before 8:45, so I contemplated taking some other transport, but ended up driving, sometimes it is too hard to figure out the bus system, and driving is easy. I had a GPS with me.

I am watching an interesting report on Captin Ann Gildroy in South Iraq on HDNet's Dan Rather Reports, pretty interesting report. Lucean Reed photographed it, HD is stunning anyhow, although right now I am seeing it again on a SD TV, not that great, but shows you that those new channels have some good content too. Anything to keep me from this boring monitoring I am doing now, well, better get that done, want to sleep.

No comments: