Total Pageviews

Monday, March 3, 2008

19" HP A1097C Sync on Green Monitor

I am writing this from the Kitchen today, even though I have another open Blogger window on some other computer in the house, but I guess I need to get rid of this space hog, 19" monitor sync on green, so it won't work with modern video cards, the funny part is that yesterday in the Zombies session someone commented that some old terminals were a great business for someone that is refurbishing them, they aren't made anymore and some people really need them, so they have a high salvage value, strange, but I guess I should research if this HP A1097C can make me some cash. US Computer exchange sells them for 125+80 shipping, wow. Lots of cash for something that I got free and truth be known, would have given away for free to anyone who cared to break his back carrying it out of here.
I even have several of the special TI chip TVP3026-220PCE equipped MATROX Mil2P/8/DELL2 cards that would drive this beast. I once spent a week learning how to tweek a XF86Config file to get it working, what a waste of time, I probably still have the computer here to plug the card in and drive the beast, but if someone would buy this all, great, shipping it out seems like the solution to all things that are here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.