Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

dear neighbor

So I try to go to my router on WiFi and see and SBC logo, wait a minute, I am not with SBC, I use RR, hmmm, even has an email address at SBC, so what do you write to your neighbor when you discover that you are surfing on their WiFi. In fact the stranger thing is that this makes no sense at all, the ID of linksys doesn't really seem to match the DSL router this is just bizzare.

Connected at 1536 Kbps (downstream)
384 Kbps (upstream)

Not very fast, has been on since 2004, well first on then, that is about when I started paying for my internet connection, I do remember there was a linksys here way back then. This is fun, I have access, but I thought I was on my own router.

I have been using IPChicken for a while, and this morning found some code to add it to my site:

1 comment:

Payson Welch said...

Hi you can also use ipzebra.com to get your IP address.