Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Early Wednesday

Last night I parked in a street cleaning 8AM spot, guess I am going to work early today, too bad. I don't know why, but again on Wednesday I wake up before dawn, so I take this sweet little Dell laptop and turn it on. I really like the small size, not as heavy as the 15.4 inch screen, but very light, cool. D410 is a very neat item, old probably, haven't looked it up on the website yet. I still would like an MacBook Pro to play with, since they are the best laptops out there, an Air would be cool too, but they are pricey.

Since it is pretty early, I have time to finally read SlashDot. BigDog is a rather cool project of a walking robot that looks like 2 rear ends of a dog without a tail. Strange how something so simple in nature is a big step forward in technology. Visa, NYSE: V, is the big news this morning, the US has been 5 years in Iraq. I need to get the pictures off the camera, grr.... So many OSs and computers is spreading me thin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have one laptop with Vista. One e-mail address and phone number.

Keeps me very organized and efficient.

You should really try to simplify my man. :)