Total Pageviews

Friday, October 5, 2007

Windows wows

So I am still offline on XP, can't check my email because I don't know the password, time to hack, if others can get my passwd, so should I be able to do this. I found out that it is stored in signons.txt � Saved passwords. Requires the "key3.db" file to work. http://kennethhunt.com/archives/001519.html
A little searching told me that ~/.mozilla/firefox/os3hmeay.default is the directory that holds this in Linux and /mnt/c/Documents\ and\ Settings/r.SHI/Application\ Data/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/pqgzrhs6.default/ in my XP. But the file is signons2.txt and key3.db there.

Alas, copied the files, no passwds, geez...

I then decided to copy /mnt/c/Documents\ and\ Settings/user/Application\Mozilla\Firefox to my directory in Linux and got all my settings, way call.

Now I am experimenting with downloading the latest firefox.

No comments: