Total Pageviews

Monday, October 15, 2007

Weekend

I guess I slept like a puppy this weekend, didn't get to blog. First we had our LiLAX meeting, not HA like Charles had announced on the website, but an install fest and Ubuntu release party. We had no speaker, however ended up talking about VoIP again. It turned out to be a productive day, however LiLAX is running dry. Then we went to a BBQ.

On Sunday I was listening to NPR and there was an interview with a Dominican American that got my attention. He wrote a book: Oscar Wao,

This morning Jacques calls me to talk about a talk by the President of Ubuntu at Google Tech Talks. I did in fact find it, but first listened to Larry Page. Great stuff is available on the net. I learned about Google Trends from there and saw that they now use the same graphs they have in Finance, they mark in time when the stories happen.

Today I got a job offer out of TX, I am to replace a guy out of Pakistan, but gosh, can't see how that is possible, maybe I have to leave the country to make the economics work.

No comments: