Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Readme

I keep writing, and it is probably time that I get a larger audience. I get feedback from 2 people on this blog. I don't think anyone in my family even knows I write this or much less can Google me. If you are out there, big announcement in November.

So this morning everything here went haywire. The IP phone seemed to have lots of problems, Gizmo wouldn't work right, then later I heard that the internet had major problems.

MyComputerWorks 800 990-4629 infomercial on Ch. 19 TWC. They claim to give computers support for 19.95/month. Almost seems worth paying to get your parents of your back, not that it seems to make sense that they could offer this for so cheap. Indian workers? I have no reports of how well this works, would be interested in accounts, this is not an endorsement of any kind, just find it hard to believe they will give great service at that price

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh, was googling "MyComputerWorks" to find anything people had said about them and stumbled across this.

I used to work there. I can vouche for the service being pretty good depending on who you get. They're a little understaffed (management vs techs) and will, on occasion, have wait times of up to 2 1/2 hours on a terrible day... generally you have to wait about 20 mins.

I refer people to them still if I can't help them for one reason or another (time, distance, etc). They're cheaper than your average trip to GeekSquad, know their shit, and won't try to sell you things.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah and they're all in Arizona.