Total Pageviews

Monday, October 1, 2007

Energy

So I wake up at 4 something this morning and decide to turn on the computer in the office. For what, to blog, see the post below, starting to think that this is my FaceBook, I will start to time how long it is taking me and how much it takes away from the productive time I am trying to bill. Funny thing is right now I have 2 things I need to get done to get paid and also want to setup the UUASC library, finally, it is time I get this all done, but what am I doing Blogging? crazy isn't it?

So now that we have established that I tend to be a starving artist, here is the reason I came this morning, had a good start, then went to the beach for an hour, I figure that I got to start taking care of myself, my family seems to be growing as well, mostly horizontally.

My usual call from Jack Chen, well I called first from the beach I guess took me off track, I am easily distracted when the phone rings. Maybe I should try DND, it does have that button.

Priorities today: Hotel WakeUp system, Ernie's user, Tires, collect outstanding accounts, pay for tires... and now I am going to Peter's office, grrrr.... time is scarce for me these days.

No comments: