Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Million dollars

We sometimes go to Santa Monica on Weekends and end up walking up the 3rd St. Promenade. There I usually go to the Apple store and check out the excitement, talk to a salesman and watch the presentations. I feel like I should know what my company is up to at all times, but it is also a great place to go and I would even if I wasn't invested. Funny thing is that I haven't bought the expensive Apple equipment yet, don't feel a need to replace this computer, delete all the crap of it has to do for now. I bet that I could tune this baby to be fast again, someday I must as well.

As I was walking around I noticed that many people had very large bills in their hands, I figured that they must be fake, but the did look cool. Sure enough someone gives me one, together with some questions about which commandments I have broken. Have I ever lied, well I must have at some point in my life, probably many times, stolen, ..... you get the picture. I am going to hell according to my answers he says, I didn't bother talking to him about redemption or Jesus, since it is the 10 commandments that I would be judged by. I would have filmed the guy had I had a camera with me. So I looked up the president on that bill and found a very funny article, seems like someone used a 200 dollar bill with George Bush on it to buy a sundae at Dairy Queen and other such stories. I wonder on which YouTube channel or TV channel I will appear, of course I didn't sign a release, so geez, maybe I can make that money real. I followed the guy to his next sinner and this guy came up much cleaner then I, or so he claimed. Maybe that is why he was homeless on the street? Anyhow I offered to give all the stuff in my trunk to a good cause, but Warren didn't want to hear of it, seems he is happier entrapping people with fake bills that look very much like money. But what the heck it was all in good fun or is it? The back of the bill points to hopechapel.org and livingwaters.com salvation takes work. Someone tried to use the bill in a store.... later I heard they were being investigated for printing money.

No comments: