Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 18, 2009

School writing assignments

I used to hate coming back from summer vacation to that inevitable assignment to write about your vacation, I never liked writing and my adsense only at $75.82 after posts spanning back to February 2007 confirm that the internet and the computer have made writing much easier abundant spelling and grammar checked, however there are still very few good writers, sadly I am not one of them. But this is kind of easy and I rather like doing this as I go along rather then after I retire like my dad did and found just as few readers as I did, so should we forget and not record our history? Maybe these are notes of things that I would like to remember, and believe me, this blog has suppressed memories, things I won't write about, but would rather forget.

No comments: