Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Sunday Beach Stroll, Sacred Places

Next time I will have to take a camera down there so that I can share the area with you, besides after seeing Matt's dancing around the world, which I ended up from my Sacred places on earth iGoogle Widget, then found the KML downloaded it into Google Earth then saw his video destinations in the program, there are lots of pictures there that people have contributed of the temple I was seeing originally in the first picture in iGoogle. This is pretty cool. I wonder if I could become a traveling blogger, much more interesting then one who is just here in El Segundo, but I must work again, maybe next summer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.