Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Play.blogger

This morning I was convinced by JJ to go to the beach, finally away from the computer. Of course as soon as I got home I looked up the rather strange post on LiLAX.net

I really do hate to blog about the tool I am using, but these guys really have a hit as far as I am concerned I am putting more epics on my blog. Not sure why I clicked on epics when pics was underlined in red by my FireFox2, which keeps me from looking like an ignorant idiot by fixing my spelling. Funny I mispelled the word idoit, maybe I will let the red underlines stay, who knows might get a whole new demographic googling me.

Anyhow if you didn't try it already, Play Blogger is pretty cool. I will perhaps use it when I am on hold on the phone or bored. I stopped on Valle de Bravo, a new cellphone(hmmm, maybe I should take a pic of my phone and post it, after all I need to sell 256 GrandStream phones, if you liked my 5 free ways to get a phone number, might I suggest a BudgeTone for your home?), I had too look at the kid peeing on the soldier, pic folio, Ημερολόγιο Καταστρώματος: Fiesta Del Mare..., I wish I had more time, but JJ is dragging me out again, lunch time. It is so hard to find time to write and even tougher to write something someone would like to read. I don't get comments yet, I am obviously not reaching anyone yet. Of course there is the question as to who I might reach, who would digg me? Maybe I am one of those who should only read.

No comments: