Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Skype at UUASC

I better put a plug in here for my Skype talk at UUASC since it seems like I am getting way more page views per day then I used too.

I am thinking that doing a SkypeCast would be an interesting idea for those of you who don't live in the area and can't attend, but are interested in Skype and other VoIP solutions. I will be talking about how I got my communication problems solved using free and inexpensive long distance provisioned over the internet. One hour talk on Sept. 6 @ 7PM, but the real Skype content will about 20 min later, meanwhile you can listen the UnixRabbi our fearless leader talk about the group and introduce newbies.

If you are interested, send me an email to bobo92 at hotmail dot com to express intereste with the subject: SkypeCast, important as this email address is very spam intensive. I will try to answer you with the details of how to join.

No comments: