Total Pageviews

Friday, August 31, 2007

Dawn

It is the dawn of a new day here in my lair, a great time of the day, a time when you hope this day will be better then the rest. Markets hopefully will go up again and besides, we have a 3 day weekend to look forward too. I was just chatting with the 'rents, seems they use MSN rather then Skype which is what I am normally logged into. Odly I usually login MSN from Linux with Gaim, cant stand all the ads on the Live messanger on XP so I do not run it. Of course we all know that soon there will probably be an ad supported gPhone, but then that will be that way from day one I guess. The rumor is that for $100 you can get a pretty neat phone with what I hope are very relavent ads, that always makes it easier to swallow them. Some advertizing is not intrusive and not boring. On TV there are some ads that are better then the programming I hope the same can be done on the gPhone, but Google has a good track record, I guess if anyone can pull an ad supported phone off, it is them.

I have to work on a shopping cart, Katmandu wants a web store and I might just make it for them. Don't blame me for the current website, but given what they gave me to work with mine wouldn't be any better either. It is time I build up that site, it is probably pulling down my PageRank by linking to a crappy site.

No comments: