Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

justin.tv

OK so this 24/7 camera on your life site got to get a plug for the biggest time waister since I got on IRC so many years ago, but I can't take my eyes off it. Now it is IRC with live video and sound, you get to see many people in live video, it is kind of silly, but wow what numbers of viewers they are getting. Watch the AlphaGeek on justin.tv
I wonder where is the business model, since they seem to be only playing right now it is worth checking out before it is littered with advertising, like my blog.

So I tonight I found a new cast member on there, crazy dude with his belt around his neck, must be hot in Detroit, anyhow after calling it turns out that he is a Linux user as well and tech geek, probably the case with many of the Justin.tv people. Was a good phone call. But the biggest draw is still iJustine, she has the best looks and I am sure that attracts an audience, she is also very web savy and probably has a group of people drooling after her. I had the feeling that justing.tv was more wild tonight, but then maybe it is just the time of day, after midnight. It would be great if I could get iJustine to record some of our LUG meetings here, or for that matter any of them. I bet live video would increase our audience and spread the word further about all the great FOSS apps out there.

I am going to have to revise this post in the morning, who knows what junk I wrote. I am past sleepy now so maybe not that bad.

No comments: