Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I went to a 6 hour job interview and just hanging out session yesterday afternoon/night, missed my Coloft pitch session, a bit disappointed by that part of it. Now that I realize there was a $5500 prize for the winner.

Waafa Bilal is raising awareness about the Iraq war by doing some outragous performance art.

Wow, might I see 300GHz graphene nanocircuits processors with racetrack memory which promises to be 100,000 times faster then today's hard drive someday? I guess that is why I need that gigabit to the home. This al seems incredible to me until I think what I started with a Zilog Z80 @ 1.78 MHz with 4K RAM and a cassette interface,25 bytes per second.  Of course this $600 computer in 1977 was certainly in improvement in price and performance over previous models.

No comments: