Total Pageviews

Monday, March 4, 2019

solder fix cheap Chinese all plugs welcome

So I inherited this very useful universal power strip with a light and fake ground pins.
it works well enough most of the time, but the 3 left smaller plugs are not powered, hmmm.  
Opening it shows that 3 cold solder joints are the issue, well, time to get my never used $25.99 soldering kit, seems Amazon discontinued it, however this ANBES Soldering Iron Kit Electronics, 60W Adjustable Temperature Welding Tool, 5pcs Soldering Tips, Desoldering Pump, Soldering Iron Stand, Tweezers $18.99 looks like a better deal as it includes more heads. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. So I welcome your buys, as they will allow me to do better teardowns and videos.
Above are some washing machines, they might make an interesting tear down.

No comments: