Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Sinemia

I was hoping that I could get them to refund the rest of the year I paid for, but no luck yet. So now I can't see movies, nor do I have my money, really helping the breakage for this plan.  I suspect that usage of Sinemia accounts is much lower than MoviePass.  I saw 8 movies on my first month with MoviePass and it was easy, but I had to sit in a bad seat, as I bought them at the theater, with Sinemia I can buy in advance, but I usually don't because it is too hard, often I get frustrated with trying to plan a movie long term and don't use it.  They do let you roll over.  All in all it might work for some people, but I saw my wife book a movie in 2 minutes using the Century Cinema app, which is so much easier.  Not as cheap, but with the issues that this Sinemia app has, maybe worth it.  Besides Sinemia serves ads now in a really annoying way.

No comments: