Total Pageviews

Monday, December 23, 2013

up all night, small dnoations welcome in lte, bit or dogecoin so I can see how this works

I hate it when I have a big day ahead of me and I am so excited that I am up all night before. Tomorrow is filled with driving to the airport for a drop off, than visiting my second favorite office, the first being in Vancouver and looking forward to, what I hope is as good a lunch as last week, after doing a deployment. next I will do some changes to another landscape and drive home for a late night deployment, meanwhile I am getting another wallet installed and it is syncing with network, 235 weeks behind, wow, should have done this long ago.  Anyhow since I converted all my holdings to a Casascius oin, 175N62LZSPXJMXPXJZrRr6PgqKGLdt3N6n is empty so I can't play with it, now I need a way to earn some bitcoin to start playing with it as I won't rip off the hologram from the coin. Feel free to opine what wallet to use or cryptocurrency, LiteCoin sounds interesting to me.
 I also created a wallet at blockchain.info with this address: 14xu7az3NgJLku2KVV3QidCZBnzXRJxn85 next I need to find some coin so I can start experimenting. I have many questions I need to answer, however if I am to give a talk at SCALE12X I got to figure this out soon. I have been reading about http://dogecoin.com/ and it sounds like a joke gone viral so I also setup a https://dogewallet.com
DNPqN9wcTk37HrWgnLebz2FZ7PiXnZ5NDk would be cool to play with these.
 It is late and I better catch up on my zzzzZZZs, like its namesake, this blog is updated when I have too much time on my hands, usually in the middle of the night.
 I willl have to check and see in the next days if anything shows up in these accounts.  I am still trying to catch up on the block chain with bitcoin, 3 weeks to go, it has taken a very long time to sync.

No comments: