Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 8, 2012

OBi100: Free Google Voice on a cordless phone $45

I guess it might include google talk as well, but who knows, I haven't played with one yet, I saw it on the GizWiz 1372, 27 min in, looks great for sale on Amazon for $44.41 new or $37.50 used. Free calls to US and Canada for the rest of the year, paid by Google and you get a free number, which I already have had one for a decade, used to be GrandCentral in the old days, get your free Google Voice number now, order the device and cancel your landline, I will finally be canceling mine this month, as I move and won't get one in Mountain View. The OBi should be enough for my telephone needs, no 911 though. Leo endorses it, good enough for me, let me know if it works for you as I want to order one, which is why I am blogging it as a reminder. I have taken some time off this week to pack, so the last thing I want right now is more stuff, in fact drop by and take some stuff, I have a 42" plasma to give away in El Segundo, mind you the plasma leaked the gas, but the electronics work if you need a processor or power supply for an old AKAI.

No comments: