Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Goodbye

So my wife drags me off to a goodbye party and I meet the webmaster of SCknights and get to talk some geeky stuff with him. For the first time in this kind of mixed company someone brings up Ubuntu, hehe... seems my wife is kind of sick of hearing about it by now. I hear his Google ads are working for him and he has 1800 hits a day, wow. I should probably beef up my website, maybe register a domain. After all the domain squatter I was talking with generated lots of hits and this Kevin Rose guy who signed my TechTV cap, when he was that Screen Savers G4TechTV show about 3 years ago, then later I find him on the cover of BusinessWeek after creating Digg and getting 30 million in stock in 18 months. Wow, maybe this idea of teaming up with Katmandu and creating a website for them could work, who would have pictured me selling furniture, but hey Duane is crazy and his persona might just work online, I think of woot.com as an example of a wacky website that has done great.

No comments: