Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Stocks down

I have that uneasy feeling I often get after all time highs in my balance, is this as good as it gets? My GOL is down -4.7% from a high last week, this makes me step back and evaluate my positions. My AAPL had also done a similar move, recently, but they are now advertizing the iPhone on TV, which seems to have done well for me so at a current price of 122.41 I figure that I am safe for the moment today's high 122.68 feels very good.

So my sell May go away strategy is still partially on hold, I am happy I dumped YHOO and EBAY at good prices, but still uneasy about not having more cash, last summer was a great time to buy, will this summer be a great time to hold? I am watching CWTR and SANM as well, have to make up my mind.

No comments: